BEAN: keepin it real since 1981

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wonderful News!!!




MAMA'S COMING HOME!!!

(But Shhh! It's supposed to be a surprise!)

After 4 years of being in Arizona and enduring unimaginable hardships, my mom is finally coming back!! This was the best news she could ever give me. We have been begging her since the day she left, to come back home. As soon as she told me she was leaving - I knew - I just KNEW it was a bad idea. I didn't even get to see her before she left. She told me on a Tuesday that she was leaving and she left that Saturday. These last 4 years have been so hard without her. I've only seen her 3 times in the last 4 years. Her stubbornness wouldn't let her break down and come back - she kept saying "it's too cold", " I have friends down here", "Don't worry, I'm fine." I can't wait to have her back in my life. I can't wait to be with her again - go shopping, watch movies, and just see her and hug her anytime I want.

Mother's Day wasn't bad for me, it didn't hit me until yesterday. I hadn't talked to my mom yet. I tried calling her on Sunday and on Monday - but I either kept missing her - or her phone was off. I was having a hard time yesterday - snapping at people at work, not talking because I was on the verge of tears, and I just couldn't let go of the stress build up in my chest. So I tried once more last night and that's when she gave me the good news. I made sure she wasn't joking or making false promises - then I just cried and cried.

Hopefully this will be the start to building a life back here in Minnesota. She should be coming up within the next few months.

I can't wait.

:)


Posted by Katrina :: 10:24 AM :: 2 Chortles

Share a chortle

-------------------------------------