BEAN: keepin it real since 1981

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Purse Party Tonight!!!



Purse Party! Purse Party! Woo Hoo Purse Party!

Can you tell I'm just a bit excited! Seriously - I even had a dream about the purse party last night! I know!

Jessica's purse party is tonight if any of you didn't know that already - I have waited FOREVER , or so it seems, for a new purse - I am in dire need!







I did yoga last night - I ALMOST wasn't going to do it - because I was really tired - but I decided to just get up and do it. So I did it in the dark - with just the TV on - and it helped a lot - I felt like I was able to concentrate more on everything - I even did most of it with my eyes closed.
BOY did I work up a sweat! I was dripping all over my mat - I had to wipe it off so I wouldn't slip!

Trav always says that I'm in a really good mood the next day after yoga. I don't know if it's the yoga - or the purse party :)

Posted by Katrina :: 11:51 AM :: 1 Chortles

Share a chortle

-------------------------------------