BEAN: keepin it real since 1981

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The ABC's of ME


Borrowed from the other Katrina :)

* Accent: I guess MinnesOOOOOHHHtan - but I don't see it
* Booze: Miller lite - or Sextini's - depends on my mood
* Chore I Hate: Cleaning the toilet - I refuse to clean it anymore
* Dog or Cat: Dog definitely- but some cats are cool
* Essential Electronics: TV, digital camera, anything that plays music
* Favorite Cologne(s): Lucky You
* Gold or Silver: Silver - but I'm starting to accept gold a bit more
* Hometown: Duluth, MN.
* Insomnia: Never - I sleep like a rock
* Job Title: Unappreciated Office Manager
* Kids: I want one
* Living arrangements: two bedroom apt in suburb of Minneapolis
* Most admirable trait: truly unjudgemental
* Namesake: first name: my Mom heard the name on a soap opera she watched (the character was a prostitute. Nice). Middle: My Mom's best friend's (at the time) middle name.
* Overnight hospital stays: None, Thank god. Hospitals scare me.
* Phobias: Hospitals/nursing homes - and Wayne Newton
* Quote: "Everything happens for a reason"
* Religion: None, really
* Siblings: Three - all younger - two brothers - one sissy. Did I mention they are all the same age?
* Time I wake up: today - 7:40
* Unusual talent or skill: Ummm I can do a lot of different voices and accents - does that count?
* Vegetable I refuse to eat: water chestnuts - is that a vegetable?
* Worst habit: procrastination and being late
* X-rays: Teeth, head, bowels (hee hee )
* Yummy foods I make: garlic cheese bread, pasta sauce, salads, sammies, and pita chips
* Zodiac sign: full on Sagittarius

Feel free to borrow or change the questions :) Have fun!

Posted by Katrina :: 1:44 PM :: 0 Chortles

Share a chortle

-------------------------------------