BEAN: keepin it real since 1981

Friday, May 19, 2006

Much luv fo ya, Ho.


Thank you all for the wonderful comments about my Mama coming home :)
I am really really excited. She wants to surprise the rest of our family so I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut - but I'm not sure she can. She wasn't even supposed to tell me, she said that she dreamed about surprising me at work or just showing up on my door step. That would have been so great - but I'm just glad she's coming back.

I just got a new exercise DVD from netflix yesterday - Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease Vol. 1. I'm excited to try that out tonight and then sit back and watch the last disc of season 4 of Sex and the City before I have to start my weekend of spring cleaning - and BOY do we need it! There is clutter everywhere!!! It will be nice though, like a fresh start - and plus - if we de-clutter now, we won't have to do it when we buy a house next year. Trav's got a whole bunch of collectible toys and cards that he's putting on Ebay for his poker fund - that's our main big project (besides the whole fuggin house) for this weekend.

I registered for my fall classes yesterday - I'm taking Financial Accounting as I promised my classmates on Monday's and then Ceramics on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I would have taken College English as well, but then I would be at school 4 evenings a week - because Ceramics is two nights a week. Also, I figured Financial Accounting should be difficult enough for me, so I need a relaxing class to take with it; College English would generate a lot of homework - and that combined with my retardedness in math = not a good idea.

I just think it's so great that I get to take these cool art classes - and it counts towards my degree! LOVE IT! I picked out some other sweet classes to take as well - like Theatre and Asian Philosophy - they count too!! School is cool.

I'm hungry, so I'm going to pick out somewhere to eat out for lunch, then go back and get Trav and blow this joint.

We out bitches!



P. S. I have to tell you about the pizza I made last night for dinner. I invented it myself - I am the best cook EVER!

I took one of those pre-made thin pizza crusts from Cub - basted it with olive oil and garlic, put on a thin layer of hummus, then spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese, garlic and carmelized onions (my mouth is watering!). Topped it with salt and pepper and parmesan cheese.

It was beautiful.


Posted by Katrina :: 12:28 PM :: 3 Chortles

Share a chortle

-------------------------------------