BEAN: keepin it real since 1981

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good news!!!


Ahhhhhhhhh the Cabin was good.

VERY stress free and we had fun!

I came home to a house taken over by boys and computers - so I have yet to get the pics off the camera and on to my computer. But that should happen tonight because we are rearranging the computers to the dining room and setting them up.
So I'll write about our cabin adventures tomorrow.


Sooooo member when I kept saying I needed to get a new job,I hate everyone here, and I'm so bored here I could poo?

Well I did it! Wait - I didn't poop - I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!

It feels so good to be leaving here and starting somewhere new. I found out that I got the job Monday afternoon, just as we got back into town from the cabin. My last day here is Friday.
This is so awesome! It pays more money, it's a better company, and such a relief!

I start next Wednesday after the 4th of July. I will be doing the same thing as I am now - an Office Manager - but I will be part of the core management team with the owner's of the company, I will be managing more people, and there are more departments of the company that I will be involved in.

Best of all - I know I will be appreciated. They need an Office Manager there, I'm not going to be filling someone else shoes, so I will get to pave my own path.

Yeh!

I'm treating myself to a little makeover for my new fresh start - tonight I'm dying my hair, Friday I'm getting it cut, and then I want to go and get a mani and a pedi sometime before Wednesday.
Since Friday is my last day here and I don't start until next Wednesday, I get a long weekend to get my house together too. I'm going to organize our closets and get rid of some clothes. Since we are moving the computers out of the 2nd bedroom - I'll be putting our old bed in there and actually using it as a guest room - but it will also still be my art room.

This is all so great for me - I can't wait to tell you all about my first day!

I'll try to post pics of my new look too :)

Posted by Katrina :: 12:16 PM :: 2 Chortles

Share a chortle

-------------------------------------