BEAN: keepin it real since 1981

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

DUDE!


Good god am I bored.

Seriously, seriously bored.

I'm at work and it's so slow - I have NOTHING to do!

So I'll just tell you all about the weird ass dream I had last night...

I had a dream that Travis and I had twin boys - one with Red hair dressed in a green striped onesie and one with no hair in a blue striped onesie( I had no hair until I was 2 - and Trav had red hair). We couldn't decide on what to name them and in the mean time I had given birth to a baby girl - I didn't say her name in my dream so I don't know what we named her - and then to another baby boy, whom we named Owen - but in my dream all 4 babies were stayed the same age - and miraculously I was able to carry around all 4 of them on my own. So there I was at the kitchen counter making 4 bottles for four babies - who by the way were all just laying on the counter next to me nice and quiet. For some reason I was making the bottles with formula and milk - I have no idea why I was making them with milk - but by the time I was done making all 4 - The gallon of milk was almost gone and so was the container of formula. I made a comment to Trav "How can we go through a gallon of milk and a container of formula a day!" He was just sitting there with his mouth open. So I grabbed the bottles and went to grab all the babies - they were all staying quiet and still except the red haired twin in the green onesie - he had grabbed a knife and was trying to suck on it. I grabbed it from him - he wasn't hurt at all. So I scooped up all my children and went to Trav and asked him which two he wanted to feed. Before he could answer - I said I thought that we should finally name the twins - and I suggested that we name them Frankie and Charlie.
Then my dream ended.

Weird I know.
Cute - but weird.



I haven't found a theme for my blog yet - I was thinking something along the lines of Netflixing different exercise videos and trying them out and giving the reviews here on my blog. Whaddya think? Would you read a blog about that? I'm still not sure, but I think that's a pretty good idea.

I've been riding my bike lately, I forgot how much fun it was to ride my bike - it's been about 7 years since I've been on a bike! I found this awesome bike path near my house and it's great. I rode a little too far the other night though. I wanted to see how far the bike trail went - but before I knew it I was too far past my house and I was REALLY tired. I made it home and crashed into bed right away.

See how freekin bored I am! I'm talking about bike riding for crying out loud!

Seriously, seriously bored.


p.s. I just did spell check and when it came to "freekin" it suggested "foreskin." Haahaahaa!


Posted by Katrina :: 11:45 AM :: 2 Chortles

Share a chortle

-------------------------------------