BEAN: keepin it real since 1981

Friday, June 30, 2006

Last day at old job and new hair



Wow.
Could I look any more like my mom in this pic?
Seriously.

Well this is my new hair cut - not so different - but I like my bangs. The girl styled my hair like Bridget Bardot. It's cool.

I made it black and white because I haven't had a chance to dye it yet and the current color (in pics) makes me vomit in my mouth a little.

Mocha is the new color and I just hope it turns out how I want it.

Yeh for my last day! It wasn't sad or anything - I guess I was ready. So over it.

We have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend - and that's just how we want it.

:)

Have a happy 4th!

Love,

The Beans

Posted by Katrina :: 7:34 PM :: 4 Chortles

Share a chortle

-------------------------------------