BEAN: keepin it real since 1981

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Still kickin' - or so I justify


Thank you Superwoman, for checking up on me. I am still continuing my plan, though I have to say I skipped a few days. I was in Duluth this weekend and I was totally off schedule - not to mention I forgot to bring tennies. But I did run around a bit with Erin's daughter Maeghan, and I still didn't eat after 7. Yesterday, we stayed home from work because we needed to bring the car in - and it took ALL DAY because all the mechanics are on strike - aren't we lucky? So I did my homework and then went to school - but by the time I got home it was dark out - so I disappointedly missed another day. But, I only ate a little breakfast and then lunch at 3:30 - and that was it. So I think I still did ok.
Tonight, we finished eating at 7:15 - So I'm staying up a little later - maybe running up and down the hall with Carmela. Can't walk/jog outside around the pond - it's raining out. So it's my yoga tape tonight - followed by a little artistic relief: I'm attempting my first watercolor painting - on cold press just like my favorite mother-in-law - who I thank for putting up my last two posts for me :)
I'll let you know how it turns out.

I'm also doing this art journal thing - my next entry is a collage of stuff I find in nature - hopefully it will stop raining soon so I won't have a soggy collage.

I've still got my motivation - my goal is something that will never go away - so it's kind of guaranteed motivation. I just hope I don't justify my way out of it.

Quick - someone piss me off so it makes me work harder. Seriously - it works, whenever I'm pissed - I just go and go and go - finishing things I haven't finished in forever, cleaning the house spick and span - that's what kept me jogging one day - I just kept thinking about my doctor and how much I got pissed at her for calling me fat - it made me walk even faster!

Am I weird?

Posted by Katrina :: 8:05 PM :: 4 Chortles

Share a chortle

-------------------------------------